Assisting Individuals In and Around Elgin with All of Their Immigration Questions and Concerns
Immigration laws in the United States can be extremely difficult to navigate and understand. Moreover, these laws are continually changing and often involve the whereabouts of close relatives and family members. Fortunately, there is legal help available.
At Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan, P.C., we routinely assist individuals and businesses with addressing and resolving legal questions and concerns involving federal immigration laws. Please speak with us today for more information about how an experienced immigration attorney near Elgin could assist you with your immigration issue.
Types of Legal Issues that Can Arise in the Context of Immigration
There are numerous issues that can arise in the context of immigration and that may lead to the need for experienced legal representation by a skilled Elgin immigration lawyer. Those potential legal issues include the following:
- Defending against deportation proceedings
- Petitioning for an immigrant work visa that would allow an individual to work and reside in the United States
- Petitioning for an overseas loved one to come to the United States for purposes of living and working here and other family-based immigration
- Beginning an immigration appeal
- Obtaining a green card for a loved one
- Petitioning for a trader visa
- Resolving deferred action and DACA issues
- Pursuing a visa for the victim of a crime
- Resolving employment-related immigration issues
When you entrust the knowledgeable and compassionate Elgin immigration attorneys at Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan, P.C., with your immigration legal issue, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to safeguard your legal rights and help you achieve your end goal.
Consequences of not Having an Elgin Immigration Lawyer Represent You in Your Case
If you are in the process of dealing with or resolving an immigration issue, it is extremely important that you have knowledgeable legal representation in your case. In fact, not having an Elgin immigration lawyer by your side throughout the proceedings can lead to extremely serious consequences. Potential negative consequences of not having an Elgin immigration attorney represent you in your case include the following:
- Not being able to enter the United States
- Permanent separation from family members
- Being deported from the United States
- Potential criminal penalties and/or civil fines
By having an experienced immigration attorney on board in your case, you may be able to avoid problems before they even start. A lawyer will also be able to represent you at all legal proceedings and will work to help you attain the best possible result in your case.
Talk to an Elgin Immigration Attorney Today
If you are facing an immigration issue for yourself or a family member, it is important that you speak with an experienced lawyer at Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan, P.C., as soon as possible. Our team can assist you in resolving your issue and making sure that your legal rights remain safeguarded throughout the process.
For a legal consultation or case evaluation with an experienced Elgin immigration attorney, please contact us online today for more information.