Sophie Glickstein joined Minsky McCormick and Hallagan P.C. in 2017 as an associate attorney. Sophie’s practice focuses on removal defense and family-based immigration law, including waivers, visa processing and adjustment of status. Prior to joining MMHPC, Sophie served as a judicial clerk for a federal judge in the Northern District of Illinois. During law school, Sophie worked as a student attorney at the Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinic, Harvard Immigration Project, and the University of Tel Aviv Refugee Rights Clinic. Prior to law school, Sophie graduated from Williams College and worked for two years at Neufeld, Scheck, & Brustin, LLP, a New York City civil rights firm.
Sophie is admitted to practice law in the state of Illinois.
- Family-based Immigration
- Consular Processing and Adjustment of Status
- Removal and Deportation
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School, 2015
- B.A., History, Williams College, 2010
- Bar of the State of Illinois, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association