Marjorie Filice joined Minsky McCormick and Hallagan P.C. in 2016 as an associate attorney. Marjorie’s practice focuses on family-based immigration law, including waivers, visa processing and adjustment of status, as well as removal defense. Prior to joining MMHPC, Marjorie practiced litigation at a large national firm, and served as a judicial clerk for a federal judge in the Northern District of Illinois. During law school, Marjorie served as an associate editor of the Northwestern Law Review, and worked in the Bluhm Legal Clinic. Prior to law school, Marjorie graduated from Boston College, and spent a year studying at the Universidad Complutense in Madrid. She also volunteered for a year as an AmeriCorps member.
Marjorie is admitted to practice law in the state of Illinois.
- Family-based Immigration
- Consular processing and Adjustment of Status
- Removal and Deportation
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- J.D., Northwestern School of Law, 2013
- B.A., English and Communications, Boston College, 2007
- Bar of the State of Illinois, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association