How Can I Make a Payment?

If you have any questions about making a payment, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (312) 427-6163.

Select a Payment Method:

Credit or Debit Card

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB

ACH Direct Withdrawal

To make an ACH direct withdrawal payment, provide us with your checking account routing and account numbers. Submit this information below or call our office.

Mail Check or Money Order

Send your check or money order to:

Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan, P.C.
210 S Clark St Ste 2025
Chicago, IL 60603

Do not send cash in the mail.

Make checks payable to: Minsky, McCormick & Hallagan, P.C.
Write your MMHPC account and invoice numbers on the check.

At Our Office

We can accept payment by cash, check, money order, or credit card at our office.

Request A Consultation