Category: Uncategorized

  • Categories

  • Archive

  • Search

June 03, 2016
Erin Callahan

Relocation of Employees and PERM Applications

Relocation and roving employees are common in many industries. What has not been commonly addressed is how to address relocation of employees on the Form 9089, PERM application. On May 12, 2016, the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (“BALCA”...

Request A Consultation